This Privacy Notice sets out how Nina’s Boutique Trim uses and protects any information that you give us in the course of your interactions with our business, or when you use our website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Notice.
This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect when we collect and use your personal information. It applies to Information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website
- Individuals who purchase our products
- Individuals who subscribe to our newsletter, or request information from us
- Surveys and market research that we may carry out
- Prior and current employees, as well as prospective employees
What information do we typically process?
We may process the following information:
- Name and contact information, including a telephone number, email address, and postal address.
- Financial information, such as bank details, to process or receive payments.
- Other information relevant to our products and services, customer surveys, and/or offers.
- Dates of birth, tax details, and health-related information in relation to prospective and current employees.
- Sensitive Personal Data on prospective and current employees in compliance with Equality Legislation.
The lawful basis for processing the majority of the information we hold is “Contract”. This means that there is certain data we need to process in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to our customers. Other lawful Bases for us processing data includes “Legitimate Interest” and “Consent”. This means we either have a legitimate business interest to process the data, or we have obtained your explicit consent.
What do we do with this information?
- We require this information for our legitimate business interests, to understand your needs and provide you With a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and the provision of our products and services.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Where you are a current customer, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, Special offers, or other relevant information that we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided. You can request to be removed from our email list at any time.
- Where you are not a current customer, you can provide your consent to subscribe to receive our newsletter. You can request to be removed from our email list at any time.
- You can subscribe to receive SMS text message alerts from us. You can request to be removed from our SMS text message list at any time.
- From time-to-time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, for example to complete a Customer Satisfaction Survey. We may contact you by email, phone, or by post. We may use the information you provide to make changes to our business processes or website.
We do not share your data with any third parties without your consent, and your data is not transferred to any other countries without you being made aware of the transfer. Personal data is processed securely within our password protected business hardware and software, and is processed for as long as is necessary in line with our legitimate business interests. Personal data will be securely erased and/or destroyed when the legitimate business interest is no longer applicable.
Visitors to our website
Our website is securely hosted by shopify.com
Our domain registered by register365.com
When you visit www.ninasboutique.ie we collect standard and anonymous internet log information via Webalizer, such as user activity and page visits, to monitor the effectiveness of our website and help us improve it. We cannot identify website users from the information collected, and we do not attempt to discover the identities of the individuals.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages you are visiting on our website. Cookies do not enable us to identify you as an individual. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer, or any information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
We use a third party provider, MailChimp (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy ), to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics about email performance to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. Current customers may receive our e-newsletter via “soft opt-in”. This means we may contact customers with information that may interest them on the basis of the products/services they have purchased from us.
We use a third party provider, Sendmode (https://www.sendmode.com/gdpr-compliance-sendmode ), to deliver our SMS text alerts.
Anyone who wishes to receive our e-newsletter or text alerts can provide explicit consent to opt-in. You can elect to be removed from our e-newsletter by clicking “unsubscribe” in any of our emails, or by sending your request to be removed to email@example.com . You can also elect to be removed from our text alerts at any time.
Links to other websites
Our website or e-newsletter may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice. You should exercise caution and read the Privacy Notice applicable to the website in question.
We have a social media profile on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NinasBoutiqueTrim ) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/NinasBoutiqueTrim ). If you send us a private message via social media the message will be stored, but it will not be shared with any other organisations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect both on and off-line.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you. For more information see https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/government_in_ireland/data_protection/rights_under_general_data_protection_regulation.html
Access to personal information
Individuals can find out if we hold any of their personal information by making a ‘Subject Access Request’ under the General Data Protection Regulation. If we do hold information about you we will: give you a description of it; tell you why we are holding it; and let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form. To make a request for any personal information we may hold, you need to put the request in writing, and send it to the email address above. If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
Complaints or queries
We try to meet the highest standards when processing personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our processing of information is unfair, misleading, or inappropriate. This Privacy Notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our data processing. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the email address below.
How to contact us
If you want to request information about our Data Protection Policy, or Privacy Notice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review. This Privacy Notice was last updated 18/09/2020.